Assignment #5




        For this, I felt kinda funny designing a fruit, but it helped me pay attention to detail and learn how to rebuild an image. I thought designing this banana was almost therapeutic as I had to be really tedious and work really hard on it to make it look like an actual banana. I chose an image of a banana off of google images, then got to designing. I used the dropper tool on almost every line and area of this banana to get the correct colors. I used the grid tool to divide off the banana into sections to colors correctly. I then had to color all of the spots and the stem which involved a lot of outlining, shading, and positioning. After shading, I would adjust the opacity and I would fade the spot into the banana to make it look more realistic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #9

Assignment #7

Assignment #1